Personal training allows you to work with an expert to achieve your ultimate training goals. You get guidance, motivation, expertise and educational insights to become healthier and happier.
Benefits of Personal Training in Texas
Gyms with personal training services offer members significant benefits. The personal training at The Press Gym provides:
- Expert guidance and support: Our trainers can enhance the effectiveness of your workouts. We tailor programs based on your goals, fitness levels and limitations, giving you the support you need to achieve maximum results.
- Accountability and motivation: Sometimes, the toughest part of going to the gym is getting there. Having an appointment with a personal trainer increases your likelihood of going to the gym and staying motivated to work toward your goals.
- Additional education and training techniques: Our trainers help you practice proper form and learn new techniques during training. They can also offer guidance regarding nutrition and healthy lifestyle adjustments.
- Personal and knowledge development: A trainer helps you set realistic goals and develop knowledge with time. You’ll learn all about fitness principles, training methods and cultivating an attitude of success beyond the gym.
The Press Gym Personal Training Services
The Press Gym offers memberships with personal training services. Our no-contract gym means you never have to fear being locked into long-term agreements with extensive cancellation procedures. We just want you to succeed and achieve your goals. We offer three types of personal training:
1. Small Group Personal Training
The Press Gym offers personal training in small groups, giving you support and encouragement from a few like-minded and friendly individuals. If you prefer to do things solo, we will happily accommodate you.
2. Strength Personal Training
Build your muscular strength, boost your power and improve your physical performance with strength-based personal training. We have all the equipment you need.
3. Weight Loss Personal Training
Our trainers specialize in weight loss training and tailoring exercise programs to help you succeed. We focus on optimizing fat burn, increasing your metabolism and promoting healthy weight loss and weight management.
Achieve Your Fitness Goals With a Personal Trainer in Tyler, Texas
Get a gym membership with personal trainer services today. Our gym in downtown Tyler is open 24/7. We offer affordable plans without locked-in terms or enrollment fees. The Press Gym has a friendly atmosphere, clean facilities and industry-best equipment and machines.
Meet Our Trainers
Our nationally certified personal trainers specialize in helping members become the best versions of themselves.
My name is Berry Burton and I am the head trainer at The Press Gym in Tyler, Texas. I graduated from the University of Texas at Tyler in 2019 with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and I’ve been a personal trainer ever since. Shortly after graduation, I became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). I have been training members at The Press Gym for years and previously worked at other gyms in Tyler, building experience in all fields of fitness.
I specialize in weight loss and long-term health. I have helped hundreds of clients reach their goals in some way, and I look forward to helping many more.
If you’d like more information about me or my training style, please feel free to reach out online and explore my Facebook page, Berry Scott Fitness.
I am Ricky Wilson, one of the trainers at The Press Gym. I received my personal training certification through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) a few years ago.
I specialize in weight loss, small group training, strength and conditioning, and overall health and wellness.
It’s time to win the battle against yourself! It’s always been YOU vs YOU. Become your only competition. Let’s begin your journey of becoming 1% better each day.